Ads that Work is the class that teaches you which ads are working right now, and how to make them work for you. It is necessarily a broad overview, but you will finish the course with a list of the right newsletter advertisers for you, and at least one ready-to-run ad for each of the three major pay-per-click ads.
Ads That Work is appropriate for anyone with a published book to advertise, or anyone who is very close to hitting Publish. Because ad effectiveness and strategy change constantly, you should plan to take Ads That Work when you’re ready to start implementing the things you learn right away.
Ads That Work lasts four weeks. Each week includes:
– an overall topic presentation
– a video call (small group or full class)
– individual call with me
– worksheets and printables
Week One – Newsletter advertisers
- Topic: What are the different types of newsletter ads, and which work for which genres?
- Video call: Screenshare of the application process at the advertisers currently performing best
- Individual call: Brainstorm which newsletter advertisers are best for your book(s)
Week Two – AMS
- Topic: Best practices and how-tos for Amazon’s native ad platform (copy and targeting)
- Video call: Screenshare of how to set up an Amazon ad and how to monitor and interpret results
- Individual call: Build an Amazon ad together in real time
Week Three – Facebook Ads
- Topic: Best practices and how-tos for Facebook ads (images, copy, targeting)
- Video call: Screenshare of how to set up a Facebook ad and how to monitor and interpret results
- Individual call: Build a Facebook ad together in real time
Week Four – BookBub Ads
- Topic: Best practices and how-tos for BookBub ads (images, copy, targeting)
- Video call: Screenshare of how to set up a BookBub ad and how to monitor and interpret results
- Individual call: Build a BookBub ad together in real time
And all graduates get forever access to a forum of indie authors just like you — the success stories of tomorrow, who will share tips and tricks as they get bigger and better!